Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Games Taking Up All My Time

Hey Guys it's Will Again

I have recentlly realized that games are taking up most of my time!

Not a big revolation you may say but when time spent on games is too the exlusion of everything else I think there is a problem there.

I have started to neglect my work so I can play these games, and no matter how much I say to myself that I should really try to do some work insted I can never tear myself away from the TV screen long enough to do assignments. Even at college my mind is occupied by other things.

I really should focus on my studies more but I can't help it. I have decided to try and get around this as soon as possible. Maybe I can find away to beat gaming as an addiction. Not that it's like a drug or anything, that's a rediculus statment and however believes it deserves a boot up the arse.

I have a lot of work due soon so I guess I should get on with it, but I think that after the promise of a practically based second year being told how much written work I have to do is such a blow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment