Search This Blog

Friday 3 December 2010

Oh the Horror

Hey guys, got something interesting to talk about today.

I recently bought myself a new game for the xbox 360, it happened to be Dead Space.

Now something that I like to do when I get a game that has been reviewed by Zero Punctuation is watch the episode while I play the game, please don't ask why.

After listening to Yahtzee's opinion I have to say that I mostly disagree with his opinions.

Although it is predictable in places i.e. every single brightly lit room is going to eventually malfunction and go all dark, but I think that the game is quite scary, just not on a psychological level which is a shame.

That said there haven't really been that many psychological games that are that good in recent years. so unless you are easily scared, and if you are why would you enjoy playing horror games, then you aren't going to get a kick out of most of the latest horror games.

1 comment:

  1. I love that game, its so fun to play with the lights off xx

    ReplyDelete