Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 November 2010

New Video and FF on iPhone :O

OhMaGod!!

Hey guys another day another blog and I've got a doosey for you guys today.

Firstly over on my personal youtube channel I've just finished filming a short music video for a competition check it out




So yeah hope you enjoy it.

Secondly last night I was downloading some new iPhone apps, including the fighting fantasy books :P that was a shock I can tell you. After some browsing I cam across the one and only Final Fantasy, THE FIRST ONE, on the iPhone. It's been updated with amazing graphics and a new touch interface control scheme :O:O:O

Seriously if you're a fan download them from the appstore while they are there, I think that they're on sale for a short amount of time as well so make haste mine friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment