Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2010

Red Dead RAGE!!!

Okay I have been playing Red Dead Redemption this morning, even though I am supposed to be working on all my assignments from last year.

I noticed that a quite annoying feature that was present in both GTA and Red Dead is the stupid time delay on the missions.

If you arrive at the wrong time you have to wait around all day just for the mission to start. This meant that instead of spending ten freaking minutes playing a single mission so I could get back to my work I ended up playing for nearly an hour waiting for the stupid mission to start.

I don't know why they thought this was a good idea, other than artificially padding the game out.

Also I still haven't finished FFXIII, seriously the game is so dull that it kills me, however I have invested about 20 more hours in FFX since it's my fave Final Fantasy Game. I even managed to complete Dissidia by playing as Tidus.

No comments:

Post a Comment