Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2010

NES Unit Table

Hey guys,

Just letting everyone know about the project that I'm involved with.

A lot of people who read this, (I know that there are at least three of you xD) know about Nearly Retro the show that I play Arkiel in. Most of you will also know that since the live show has started there has been a lot of delaying with new episodes.

Part of the shows set is a table that is modelled like a NES controller, just like Kyle Downes. Except instead of being a table that works like a controller, it is going to be an actual working NES.

It will be capable of playing all NES games and will be a front loaded one. It's gonna work as long as I can get my hands on the NES insides soon.

It might not be working fully for the show but eventually it will be awesome.

I will update with pictures of the origonal table and at different stages of modding as soon as we begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment